Friday, May 2

Summer Movie Streak.

Well, this summer will have some notable flicks coming out. So, with my recent divorce, have decided to catch all the notable flicks coming out in the theatre. Jared and I will then report on our blogspots, our P.O.V. o f the film.

So with no further ado, I will list my schedule of films to hit!
This week, it will be the anticipated Iron Man !



Starring Robert Downey Jr, Terrence Howard, and Gwyneth Paltrow.





Based on the Marvel Comics character Iron Man, of course.


Here is the Rest of my anticipated schedule:
May 9- Speed Racer
May 16- Narnia: Prince Caspian
May 23-Indiana Jones
May 30- Sex in the City
June 13- Hulk
June 20- Get Smart
June 27- Wanted / Wall-E
July 4- Hancock
July 11- Hellboy
July 18- The Dark Knight
July 25- X Files: I want to believe
Aug 1- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

No comments: